The Quik-Slic Kable design eliminates flex in the straddle cable caused by bends, and the over or under-tightening of pinch bolts, resulting in snapped or slipping cables. It also saves money over machined straddle hangers that can look cool, but ultimately add a lot of flex. Its installation and removal of compatible frames and components is effortless.
- Hassle-free installation.
- No tools required.
- Improves braking power.
- Integrated hanger and straddle cable removes bends or twists to reduce flex.
- Linear K-Shield mesh housing offers higher compression rate and lighter weight than standard steel mesh.
- Specially designed and machined Volcano ferrules prevent premature housing blowout.
- Velcro strap included
- Adequate length to comfortably spin the bars all-the-way around once.